Last Updated: September 9, 2022
share personal information of consumer users of this website, www.panntv.com (the “Site”). This Policy also applies to any of our other
websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number,
number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as
other information you directly give us on our Site.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may
add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your
computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser
type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how
long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your
hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web
browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you
with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected
to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special
interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products,
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices,
technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events,
and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent,
unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us
share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be
subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a
business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of PANNtv, our
agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies,
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety
of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you nonmarketing
emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business
dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can
request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many
browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our
cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may also contact us at our address:
South Orange, New Jersey 07079
changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.